An American burns his smartphone and sells it twice as much
While fans of the new iPhone line up in long queues, hoping to buy it or even just look at it, an American got rid of it in a strange way as soon as it got it.
An American in California who was fortunate enough to get a copy of the device opened it from its box as soon as it was received and burned in the microwave oven in front of the viewfinder, until the phone turned into a block of flame that made the smartphone a charred piece of scrap useless.
All this before it came to the mind of the man who did the western act to return the burned device to its original box, hoping to sell it on the electronic sales sites, even at any price.
This was the surprise when the incident caused the device to raise its price and increase orders to buy and finally sell by about 3000 dollars.
The video of the incident also generated a large number of views on YouTube, both by fans of the iPhone and supporters of rival Samsung Galaxy.